Thursday, August 16, 2012

In Color Birthday Wishes


Today I have a friend who is turning 40, so I made this birthday card featuring the 2012-2014 In Colors: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, and Primrose Petals.  I started with the Patio Party DSP for inspiration and ended up with this colorful card.






Nothing says birthday to me like cupcakes.  I love the versatility of the cupcake punch.  You can have any color cupcake that you need for any occasion.  This one goes particularly well with the cupcake print from the Patio Party DSP.




I also think that the Stampin' Write Markers allow you to make cards more interesting.  Coloring different parts of the stamp makes the sentiment really pop.



I hope that my friend has a great birthday, and that this card brings them a smile.
  


Paper: Baja Breeze (#111352), Whisper White (#100730), Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals and Summer Starfruit (#119704), Patio Party DSP (#126916) 
Ink: Stampin Write Markers in 2012-2014 In Colors (#126856)
Stamps: You're Amazing (#126722)
Other Supplies: Cupcake Builder Punch (#121807), 3/16" Corner Punch (#119871), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (#117353), Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (#113439), Tabletop Paper Cutter (#106959)

You're Amazing (#126722)
Patio Party DSP (#126916)
Join Now for this Exclusive August Promotion!
Only two weeks left to take advantage of this exclusive offer.  Purchase the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit for only $99 and as a bonus you will receive everything you need to make this cute Printer's Tray project.

3 comments:

  1. Love the new blog! Great post showing all the supplies you used and of course the card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheryl! I had a great upline to help me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging. Love your card and look forward to seeing more. I know how important comments can be when you have a blog. I've had mine since 2007. Don't get a lot of comments, but I do get quite a few hits. May I suggest adding a hit counter to your blog. That way you can see how many people are at least lurking. Blessings and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete