A while ago I posted about this super-sized pencil that I created for a Teacher Survival Kit (see previous post here). Well, today is the first day of school for my little man, so I thought I would show you some of the goodies I put inside.
Some of the treats are supplies that can be used if the teacher needs them, like these erasers and paper clips that could come in handy.
Other items in the kit were just for her, in case she needs something and forgets. I have hair ties stashed everywhere because I never seem to have one when I need one. This will make sure she is never without one. A little lotion and some tissues are always good to have, too.
No kit would be complete with out some candy. I tried to get an assortment of chocolate and fruit candies (but everyone loves chocolate, right?).
And then I added one more thing, just to make her smile. I know that she will not have much use for the marbles, but she will definitely appreciate the joke on those hard days.
After making a kit for his teacher, I decided it would be nice to offer a little something for all his new friends. I saw several different versions of this saying as printables on Pinterest. I used MDS to make my own and think they are just adorable. I hope all his new friends and his teacher enjoy their new goodies.
Last Week to Save on Paper Pumpkin!PUMPKINDEAL to join Paper Pumpkin before August 31, 2013, and pay only $10 a month (plus tax, where applicable) for the first two months. Shipping included!
The Fine Print:
- For new subscribers only.
- Promotion applies only to the first two months of a new subscription. After receiving two month's worth, the price for each month's kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- Visit mypaperpumpkin.com to join and list me as your Demo.
- You must click "Add Promo Code" and then enter the promo code PUMPKINDEAL in the "Promo Code" field when you sign up on the mypaperpumpkin.com website to take advantage of this promotion.
- You must join by Saturday, August 31, 2013; 11:50 PM (MT).