Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Amber 9: BeYOUtiful Ballerina


Today brings my wonderful diva daughter back to the page.  The pictures were taken through a window, so they are not great.  You can still see her attitude though.

I used the sketch from ScrapbookSteals.com Mid Week Mojo Challenge (Amber #9) for my inspiration.  So many great ideas came to my mind as I was looking at this sketch.

For my interpretation, I changed the shapes and adjusted the embellishments.  The main idea of the sketch is still there.  It always amazes me how much creativity one sketch can inspire.


Supplies: MDS, Cottage Wall DSP, Cottage Garden Stamp Brush Set, Fantabulous You Stamp Brush Set, Curly Label Punch, Decorative Label Punch

Paper Pumpkin - SU! Monthly Craft Kit
Paper Pumpkin is your very own paper fairy godmother (without the white hair).   It's the total package:
  • Each kit includes all the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories (everything except adhesive) to create projects like cards, journals, décor, and more!
  • The kit comes with all you need for your project cut, measured, and ready—with instructions included. 
  • The kit will ship on or around the 15th of the month.   You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit.  If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. 
  • And a free gift in your very first kit!  The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership, and it includes a free gift - a clear acrylic block!
  • Please list me as your demonstrator, so I know you are getting your goodies.

No comments: