Monday, December 31, 2012

Wedding Birds

I took a little hiatus for the holidays, and now I am refreshed and ready to get back to it.  To get back into the groove I decided to start with an Inspiration Challenge (IC369) from SplitcoastStampers.  The challenge was to find something on a website called "Wedding Bells" that inspired you.  I came across a personalize candle that I just loved!

Since getting the bird punch it has become a favorite of mine.  When I saw the candle I immediately thought of it and knew what I wanted to do.
The colors were obvious, as well.  The birds and limbs were done in Chocolate Chip and the abstract leafs from circles were punched from Certainly Celery.   It is a beautiful color combo that is perfect for a wedding.  The card is very neutral as works from both men and women.

I did some embossing on the border of both the front and inside of the card (which is a little hard to see in these pictures) which give a little extra elegance.  A simple sentiment (For the Newlyweds) completes the card perfectly.
Overall, I think this card captures the inspiration and make a wonderful wedding card.


Papers: Very Vanilla (#101650), Chocolate Chip (#102128), Certainly Celery (#105125)
Inks: Chocolate Chip (#126979), Certainly Celery (#126958)
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (#115370), Affection Collection (#127949, retires Jan 2nd)
Other Supplies: Bird Builder Punch (#117191), 3/4" Circle Punch (#119873), 1/2" Circle Punch (#119869), Standard Hole Punch, Simply Scored (#122334)
Bird Builder Punch (#117191)
Affection Collection (#127949) - Expires January 2, 2013

RECEIVE A FREE SPRING CATALOG 
& SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE!  
If you would like FREE copies of both sent to you, please visit my website and click contact me to let me know.  U.S. delivery only.  If you already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please contact them directly for your catalogs.  No demonstrator requests for catalogs, please.  

No comments: