Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Focus: Little Additions

Today's projects all use the Little Additions Stamp Set.  This is a super cute set and the first project (above) uses it in the most obvious way... for a baby.  This would be a cute tag to attach to a baby shower gift.  All of the stamps used are from the focus set.

This is an 8x8 scrapbook page.  One of the great things about MDS is being able to resize the stamps to fit your needs.  Here the shelf and frames were expanded to hold actual photos.  These are pictures of my daughter (and husband).  The photo with daddy and with the flower were taken when she was less than a day old, and the other when she was only a couple of weeks old. (I still have a habit of taking pictures of my kids while they sleep).

Baby projects are not all this set can by used for though.  The furniture would make a great house warming card or, as you can see here, a get well card.  The chair looks so comfy, you could just curl up with a blanket and relax.  This is a great stamp set for so many projects.


Supplies: MDS2+, Little Addition Stamp Set (MDS #123135)

Little Addition (MDS #123135)

Paper Pumpkin


Paper Pumpkin is your very own paper fairy godmother (without the white hair).   I'm the total package:
  • I've got all the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Projects like cards, journals, décor, and more!
  • I'm all cut, measured, and ready—with instructions included.
  • I'm a new and exciting surprise every month.
  • Please list me as your demonstrator, so I know you are getting your goodies.

No comments: