Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Day Treats


Being on vacation last week, I ended up busier that I thought I would be and did not have time to craft.  But, this week I am back at it.  Starting with my Valentine's Day Treats for my children.

These cute pencil and lollipop treats are for my daughter's preschool class.  They are easy for her to pass out and just adorable.

I found these multicolored pencils in packs of 8 in the dollar section of a local store.  I think they are perfect for little hands that are learning to write.
For my son's Pre-K class I decided on some simple hearts.  I printed his name on the labels, but removed them for the photos.  He does not quite have the stamina yet to sign his name 20 times in a row (and they had to be there today).

I had quite a supply of these lollipops lying around, so they were the inspiration for this craft.  I am sure the kids will be more excited about the candy than the craft. :)

I also had some of these rolls of candy and decided to turn them into Cupid's Arrows.  This is a very quick and easy Valentine to make and great for kids, teachers, or anyone.


I made several of these in a matter of minutes and will probably include them in the teacher gifts (which I will be posting in a couple of days).  You can make a wide variety of treats with just a few supplies and a little imagination.


Papers: Whisper White (#100730), Raspberry Ripple (#126842), Pretty in Pink (#100459)
Inks: Raspberry Ripple (#126859)
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (#115370)
Other Supplies: Big Shot (#113439), Perfect Polka Dot Folder (#117335), Square Lattice Folder (#119976), Hearts Framelit Collection (#125599), Word Window Punch (#119857), 1-1/4" Square Punch (#119877), Petite Pennants Builder Punch (#122361), Paper Snips (#103579)

Teeny Tiny Wishes (#115370)
Heart Framelit Collection (#125599)
Sale-a-Bration Is Here!
Sale-a-Bration is an anunal party with loads of free products!  This year it is better than ever... in honor of Stampin' Up! celebrating 25 years.  There are three ways to enjoy:

  1. Host a party: You can get a pack of silver glimmer paper for $150 party, or you can get glimmer paper and a free product bundle for a $400 party.  Plus you still get the everyday hostess benefits.
  2. Shop for yourself: For every $50 in product that you purchase you get to pick one free SAB item.  Spend $100 pick two.  This offer is also valid for anyone shopping at your party.
  3. Join the Stampin' Up! Family: During SAB, you can get 25% more in your starter kit.  You get to choose $156.50 worth or product for only $99.  Whether you want to start your own business or just enjoy this as a hobby, that is a great deal!

No comments: