Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fab Friday 14: Hello!

The challenge on Fab Friday this week is a color challenge.  These are not colors I would normally have put together, so it took some thought.

The spring colors are great now that the weather is warming up.  It was time to break out some flowers and some happy thoughts.

This card is not a traditional A2 size.  Since I was stepping out of my comfort zone with the colors, I decided to try a new size too.

The inside of the card simply mimics the stripes on the front, but in a larger pattern.  When I found this embellishment in MDS that was the exact colors I wanted, I was so excited.



Supplies: MDS (#130193), Celebrate Any Day Embellishments, Creative Elements Brush Set, Pretty Petites Brush Set, So Typefelt Brush Set, Square Punch

Spring Surprise Promotion
Spring is definitely in the air, and we can’t wait to show you all the new products in the 2013–2014 annual catalog. Here’s your pre-sneak peek look at the A Round Array Stamp Set!  From March 15 through May 30, we’ve bundled it with the coordinating 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch (introduced in the 2013 spring catalog)!


1 comment:

  1. Love the long skinny MDS card! The cool stripes are a great embellishment for behind the panels! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete