Update 3/13/2013: Just entered this in still addINKtive's Spot That Stamp Set challenge. Too see other projects with the Secret Garden and Hearts A Flutter sets visit them here.
Papers: Crumb Cake (#120953), River Rock (#108640), White Vellum (#101856)
Inks: VersaMark (#102283), Cherry Cobbler (#126966)
Stamps: Secret Garden (#129144), Vintage Verses (SAB #129636)
Other Supplies: Secret Garden Framelits (#129372), White Embossing Powder (#109132), Heat Tool (#129053), Blender Pens (#102845)
|Secret Garden Bundle (#131099)|
Paper Pumpkin - SU! New Monthly Craft Kit
Paper Pumpkin is your very own paper fairy godmother (without the white hair). It's the total package:
- Each kit includes all the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories (everything except adhesive) to create projects like cards, journals, décor, and more!
- The kit comes with all you need for your project cut, measured, and ready—with instructions included.
- The kit will ship on or around the 15th of the month. You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month.
- And a free gift in your very first kit! The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership, and it includes a free gift - a clear acrylic block!
- Please list me as your demonstrator, so I know you are getting your goodies.