1. Start by laying a smooth layer of shaving cream down (you can use a skewer to smooth it out) and then add a few drops of re-inker on top.
2. Use your skewer to stir the drop around, just enough to create the marble effect but not mix the colors completely.
3. Next, lay a piece of paper on top of the shaving cream and then pull it straight up. Rub the excess shaving cream off with a paper towel in a circular motion and then let the paper dry.
You now have a marbled page that can be used any way you can think of to use it.
Paper: Whisper White (#100730), Marina Mist (#119682), Rose Red (#102544)
Inks: Rose Red (#126954), Rose Red Refill (#102109), Marina Mist Refill (#119787), Wild Wasabi Refill (#109020), Certainly Celery Refill (#105230), VersaMark (#102283)
Stamps: Secret Garden Bundle (#129144), Bloomin' Marvelous (SAB #129654), Feel Goods (#129684)
Other Supplies: Decorative Label Punch (#120907), Large Oval Punch (#119855), Black Embossing Powder (#109133), White Envelopes (#107301)
|Secret Garden Bundle (#129144)|
|Feel Goods (#126984)|
Sale-a-Bration Is Going On NOW!Sale-a-Bration is an anunal party with loads of free products! This year it is better than ever... in honor of Stampin' Up! celebrating 25 years. There are three ways to enjoy:
- Host a party: You can get a pack of silver glimmer paper for $150 party, or you can get glimmer paper and a free product bundle for a $400 party. Plus you still get the everyday hostess benefits.
- Shop for yourself: For every $50 in product that you purchase you get to pick one free SAB item. Spend $100 pick two. This offer is also valid for anyone shopping at your party.
- Join the Stampin' Up! Family: During SAB, you can get 25% more in your starter kit. You get to choose $156.50 worth or product for only $99. Whether you want to start your own business or just enjoy this as a hobby, that is a great deal!