Wednesday, June 12, 2013

FMS90: A Sunny Hello Card

I spent the day with my family riding roller coasters, eating food I will need to work off now, and sweating in the heat.  It was a great day!  I thought I would take some time this evening to relax (my aching feet) and play in a Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.
The inspiration for this card was the sketch above.  I do not often think of making square cards, but I love the symmetry of them.   So, I used MDS to make my square card.

I love that Crushed Curry is back again.  It is such a bright, sunny color and looks great with many natural colors  (like Old Olive and Early Espresso).  Most of the stamps and embellishments are from the Sweetly Nested Framabilities Set.  The heart tree is a two part stamp that is a great way to show your love to someone.

On the inside I used the same leaves and embellishment as the front.  My daughter's daycare is doing Mail Days once a week during the summer.  Mail Days are when parents can leave notes and letters in the morning to be delivered to the children in the afternoon at Mail Time.  This card will be perfect to send to her and let her know that I am thinking about her.


Colors: Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Early Espresso, and Whisper White
Supplies: Sweetly Nested Stamp Brush Set and Embellishments, Celebrate Any Day Stamp Brush Set


Paper Pumpkin . . .A Magical Paper Escape Every Month

 

Getting Started
It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family every month!

Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
  • Each month you get a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
  • Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
  • We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month. 
  • You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month.
  • A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!) There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
  • Please list me as your demonstrator when you sign up!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Love the heart shaped tree! Thanks for sharing it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely card Crystal! Love how you've used MDS! That little bird is so sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete