I did manage to get things put back together enough to do a little craft therapy. I decided to start by making a holder for a necklace I just bought for a swap I am doing later this month. My book club does a swap every July where we all bring a unique and/or handmade gift. I found this necklace on Etsy, but needed a cute way to wrap it.
Papers: Rose Red (#102544), Bashful Blue (retired), Wild Wasabi (#108641), Whisper White (#100730)
Inks: Rose Red (#126954), Wild Wasabi (#126959)
Stamps: Secret Garden (#129144)
Other Supplies: Sticky Strip (#104294), Big Shot (#113439), Apothecary Accents Framelits (#127003), Secret Garden Framelits (#129372), Stripes Folder (#123128), Word Window Punch (#119857)
Buy 3, Get 1 FREE!
Collect a paper stash for every mood and project. From now until July 31st, buy three packs of your favorite Designer Series Papers and get one FREE! No limits. Order six? You'll get two for free. Nine? You'll get three for free.
- These items don't qualify for the offer:
- Designer Series Paper Stacks
- Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Designer Series Paper from the holiday catalog preorder
- Designer Series Paper ordered through hostess benefits
- To get your free DSP, enter it in your order separately from the three packs you're paying for. For example, if you want four packs of the same type of paper, put in the three you're paying for and enter the fourth as a separate item.
- Check out our Designer Series Papers in the annual catalog pages 151, 153, and 154.