Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Stampin' Up! Convention 2013 Swaps

Well, it is finally here!  Stampin' Up! Convention starts tomorrow and I am sooooooo excited.  Besides the two organized swaps that I signed up for, I am also making some general swaps.  When I am deciding what to do for general swaps I try to think about what people will want.  Many demos use these swaps to show new stamps, new tools, or fun techniques.

I focused on the Happy Day stamp set, which has the medallion, the sentiment, and a large stamp that I used a small part of to make the red circle.  I use both dry embossing (background) and hear embossing (medallion).  I also featured a large circle and one banner in the I Am Me DSP.

Then, because one is never enough for me, I decided to make another swap that focused more on one stamp set.  The Tape It stamp set was one of my favorites the first time I looked through the new catalog.  I love being able to stamp and create that Washi Tape feeling.  Here, I am using five of the eight tape designs in this stamp set.  There are just so many things you can do with these designs.  This sentiment also comes from the Happy Day stamp set.

I can not wait to see all the great swaps that everyone else will make, too.  I will be sure to post pictures soon!



Buy 3, Get 1 FREE!
Collect a paper stash for every mood and project.  From now until July 31st, buy three packs of your favorite Designer Series Papers and get one FREE! No limits. Order six? You'll get two for free. Nine? You'll get three for free.

The Fine Print:
  • These items don't qualify for the offer:
    • Designer Series Paper Stacks
    • Specialty Designer Series Paper
    • Designer Series Paper from the holiday catalog preorder
    • Designer Series Paper ordered through hostess benefits
  • To get your free DSP, enter it in your order separately from the three packs you're paying for. For example, if you want four packs of the same type of paper, put in the three you're paying for and enter the fourth as a separate item.
  • Check out our Designer Series Papers in the annual catalog pages 151, 153, and 154.

No comments: