Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Color Challenge: Lucky Island Delight

This card was inspired by this week's color challenge on SplitcoastStampers.  I wanted to keep it clean and simple so the colors could pop.

The colors were Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, and Daffodil Delight.  I love the bright colors.  A second option for this challenge was to use buttons.  Since I did not have any buttons in the right colors, I decided to make my own.

I punched out some circles and then added button holes.  In order to make them shiny (like some buttons are) they were coated with Crystal Effects.  It is hard to see in this photo, but you can see the shine in the larger photo at the beginning of the post.

One of my favorites from Sale-a-Bration right now is the Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack.  The ribbon comes in three gorgeous colors (including Island Indigo) and makes a great accent.


Papers: Whisper White (#100730), Island Indigo (#122923), Lucky Limeade (#122926), Daffodil Delight (#119683)
Inks: Island Indigo (#126986)
Stamps: Curly Cute (#120510)
Other Supplies: 1/2" Cirlce Punch (#119869), 1/16" Handheld Punch (#101227), Petite Curly Label Punch (SAB #129405), Sycamore Street Ribbon (SAB #130812), Crystal Effects (#101055)
Curly Cute (#120510)
RECEIVE A FREE SPRING CATALOG  
& SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE!  
If you would like FREE copies of both sent to you, please visit my website and click contact me to let me know.  U.S. delivery only.  If you already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please contact them directly for your catalogs.  No demonstrator requests for catalogs, please.  



No comments: